2005-01-31

Pilot GEL-X review

I bought myself a pen today. I can hardly remember when I did that the last time. I saw a Pilot ballpoint pen with gel-ink at the supermarket and decided to buy and try. It is the new Pilot Gel-X 0.7 mm, and it is really smooth to write with. I also get slightly different stroke widths depending of pressure wich gives a more natural looking handwriting. The drawback with this model is that its hard shelled and feels slightly clumsy.



Hey! I'm reviewing a pen! I never done that before, but when you are going analog the pen you use is very important.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pragmatik said...

Try some pencils!
Any of the Mirado variety, with the Black Warrior having the most professional appearance.
Or the sweet Faber-Castell Grip 2001.

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home