2005-02-26

With the help of my distant friends

It is a well known fact that you start "Getting Things Done" full of enthusiasm and good intentions. Unfortunatley, after while things tend to fall back in the old rusty routine and the recommended way of "getting back in the saddle" is to re-read David Allens book.

However, I would also recommend hanging out at 43 Folders Google Group (started by Merlin Mann). I have stayed out of touch for over a week, and now when I have read all the queued up entries from the group members I can feel that familiar tingling feeling coming back. Lifehacking becomes fun all over again.

A warning though, the group is Mac biased and after awhile you will become a wannebe Mac owner yourself. It seems that the Macintosh crowd has the coolest tools.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home