2005-09-25

Be all the GTD you can be

I found this encouraging quote in the latest "Productivity Principles" newsletter from David Allen:

But even if you have all kinds of things that you’re avoiding, don’t want to think about, or just don’t have the energy to tackle, you can still “be GTD” about it. Just get a big box and label it “Stuff I Don’t Feel Like Dealing With,” put all that stuff in it, and review it often enough to satisfy yourself that’s still true for you about everything in there. You’ll be free!

Wohoo! That made me feel much better. Resently I have been embaressed about all the stuff at home I haven't processed and made into Projects and Next Actions. I felt like a failure, but now I realize that I am still "GTD" about it as long as I know what I'm avoiding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home