2005-09-06

I forgot!

Yes, I forgot two things that I should do, they totally slipped my mind. Thats really embarassing when you are a GTD follower. One item should have been done within a certain timeframe, the other on a certain date. I missed them both. Sorry...

As I mentioned earlier, I have two GTD systems, one for work and one for home. The system at the office works fine, but at home... Obviously it doesn't work at all. The problem is the classical GTD trap, no regular review process. I would have catched both items if I only had a proper review process in place.

I don't want this to happen again, so I have started to do a weekly review every Saturday morning. Thanks to my experiments with my circadian rythm I have a couple of totally undisturbed hours in the morning. Something I very rarely had before.

So, I have found out the hard way that there is no shortcuts around the review process. Lesson learned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home